Enemy Engaged 2 is the sequel to Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum. It was released on May 25, 2007. Though the sequel was improved in some ways compared to the first game, it has been highly criticized for its lack of new features. Many improvements were already implemented in the modded version of the first game. Some commentators also felt it was not ready for release considering the large amount of bugs it contained. The biggest improvement can be seen in the graphics of the game.
- Realistic flight physics
- 2 flyable gunships (e.g. RAH-66 Comanche (USA), KA-52 Hokum (Russia))
- Three theaters of war (e.g. Lebanon, Taiwan and Korea)
- Dynamic real-time battlefields. No linear mission plot, scripted events or predefined unit behavior.
- Over 30,000 square kilometres of flying area over
- Diverse combat environments (i.e. weather conditions)
- Over 1,200 (variants of) vehicles
- Voice control to command your gunner and wingman
- Enemy Engaged 2 official website
- Enemy Engaged 2 page at Gamespot
- Gameplay footage released in April 2007 at YouTube
- Main forum of the community of this game at SimHQ