Equivalent Exchange 3 is a modification for Minecraft that focuses around Alchemy and the Equivalent Exchange principle.
Short list of changes between Equivalent Exchange 2 and this mod:
- Red Matter has been removed.
- Collectors have been removed.
- Condensers have been removed.
- The Destruction Catalyst and Hyperkinetic Lens have been removed.
- The EMC system will remain, but it will be changed to accommodate new and more interesting mechanics.
- There will be a method to move EMC around in "wires".
- More configuration options will be available to both players and server admins.
- EE3 will feature an API, which is not complete at this time.
- A transmutation system similar to the Transmutation Tablet will exist, but it is not ready to be disclosed at this time.
Equivalent Exchange 3 also has its own Creative Tab to index its blocks and items.