Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Europa Universalis: Rome is a grand strategy game developed by Johan Andersson of Paradox Interactive. The game is set during the time of the Roman Republic, beginning in 280 BC, before the Punic Wars, and ending with the rise of the Roman Empire in 27 BC. Players have a choice of leading any of over 53 factions, which represent 10 prominent cultures including Celtic, Egyptian, Greek or Roman. The game was released on 15 April 2008 in North America and on 18 April 2008 in Europe, followed by a Mac OS X version ported by Virtual Programming on 4 July 2008.
- ↑ Europa Universalis: Rome..
- ↑ "Europa Universalis Rome Released as a box product.". Virtual Programming (July 4, 2008). Retrieved on 2008-10-01.
- ↑ Virtual Programming Releases Europa Universalis Rome: Gold. MacGamer (July 23, 2010). Retrieved on 2010-08-20.
- ↑ Thang, Jimmy (August 27, 2008). EU: Rome Expansion Vae Victis Announced. IGN. Retrieved on 2008-08-31.
- ↑ Europa Universalis: Rome Review - MetaCritic. MetaCritic. Retrieved on 2008-08-31.
- ↑ Chick, Tom (April 18, 2008). Europa Universalis: Rome Review - 1UP. 1UP. Retrieved on 2008-08-31.
- ↑ Allen, Darren (June 19, 2008). Europa Universalis: Rome Review - EuroGamer. EuroGamer. Retrieved on 2008-08-31.
- ↑ Rausch, Allen (April 15, 2008). Europa Universalis: Rome Review - GameSpy. GameSpy. Retrieved on 2008-08-31.
- ↑ Butts, Steve (April 14, 2008). Europa Universalis: Rome Review - IGN 2. IGN. Retrieved on 2008-08-31.