F.E.A.R. 3 (stylized in the logo as F.3.A.R) is an upcoming first person-shooter developed by Day 1 Studios for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows as a sequel to the game F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin and the third installment of F.E.A.R. series. It was announced on April 8 and is stated to include John Carpenter helping on the cinematics as well as writer Steve Niles. Originally scheduled for a 2010 release, the game's release date was moved into 2011.
F.E.A.R. 3 is to include new features such as co-op, an evolved cover system, and more scares, according to Day 1 Studios founder and president Denny Thorley. In the game the player will be able to control both Point Man and Paxton Fettel, the protagonist and antagonist, respectively, from the first game, F.E.A.R.. The controls for the Point Man are the same, with shooting enemies and slowing time. As Fettel, you assist the Point Man by using telekinesis, stun, possession, and other abilities.
F.E.A.R 3 was given very moderate scores.
- a 6.8 out of 10 by ReviewsOnTheRun
- A 7.5 out of 10 by IGN
- A 7.75 out of 10 by Game Informer.
- ↑ http://www.fearfans.com/forum/showpost.php?p=212891&postcount=5
- ↑ http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-08-17-f-e-a-r-3-delayed
- ↑ http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/08/fear-3-announced-john-carpenter-crafting-cinematics John Carpenter to help craft the cinematics in F.E.A.R 3
- ↑ http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1082353p1.html
|This article uses content from Wikipedia. The original aricle can be found at F.E.A.R. 3. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.As with Encyclopedia Gamia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 (unported) license.|