Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
FIFA Manager 10 is the 2010 successor to the FIFA Manager series from EA's sports brand, EA Sports, following up FIFA Manager 09. FIFA Manager 10 was developed by Bright Future and published by EA Sports. When installed there will be two executable files: Single-player mode and the Multi-player mode that can be played online. The game gives you the chance to control a wide range of features from discussing tactics with individual players to creating monster stadiums to house your fans. For the first time ever on the series, there is an online mode, as well as a superior 3D animation and a customization manager desktop.
Bright Future have released a new update on June 2nd, specially for their 10th anniversary; the new update lets the players manage their national team through the FIFA World Cup 2010. The players can choose the national teams that they want in the tournament and they can choose the original squad or make up their own squad.
Bold indicates the leagues are new to the game.
- T-Mobile Bundesliga and ADEG Erste League
- Juplier Pro League and EXQI League
- TBI A Football Group
- Marfin Laiki League
- Gambrinus Liga
- SAS Ligaen and Viasat Divisionen
- Fußball-Bundesliga, 2. Fußball-Bundesliga, 3rd Liga, Regionalliga Nord, Regionalliga West and Regionalliga Sud
- Barclays Premier League, Coca-Cola Championship, Coca Cola League 1, Coca Cola League 2, Blue Square Premier League, Blue Square North and Blue Square South (Wales has two teams in the English Championship, one in the Blue Square Premier and one in the Blue Square South)
- Ligue 1, Ligue 2 and Championnat National
- Super League Greece
- Soproni Liga
- League of Ireland and FAI First Division (Derry City F.C. is competing in the League of Ireland, and are based in Northern Ireland. They were removed from the League Of Ireland but now have permits to play in the FAI First Division. However, this was announced after the game's release)
- Ligat Toto and Liga Leumit
- Serie A TIM, Serie B, Serie C1 and Serie C2 (San Marino has one team in Serie C2)
- Eredivisie and Eerste Divisie
- Carling Premiership
- Ekstraklasa and Orange Liga
- Liga Sagres and Liga Vitalis
- Liga I gamebrookers.com
- Rosgosstrakh Russian Football Championship, Russian First Division and Russian Second Division
- Clydesdale Bank Premier League, Irn-Bru Scottish Football League, Scottish Second Division and Scottish Third Division
- Axpo Super League and Dosenbach Challenge League (Liechtenstein has one team in the Swiss Challenge League, FC Vaduz)
- PrvaLiga Telekom Slovenije
- Liga BBVA, Liga Adelante and Segunda Division B
- Turkcell Super Lig
- Ukrainian Premier League
- Principality Building Society Welsh Premier Football League'
The latest in the FIFA Manager series has been heavily criticized for being released when multiple game issues were already known to Bright Future several weeks before publication (they promised a patch to fix game crashes over a week before the game was released), obliging many users who bought the game on the day of release to have to wait for the patch before they could play.
They have also been criticized for locking features that users were able to customize in previous versions, giving rise to accusations they are plagiarizing freeware enhancements (particularly 3D graphics) from fan made patches then passing the improvements off in subsequent releases of the game as their own. Bright Future deny this, claiming the locking was due to past problems players had with the game caused by fan patches.
- Official EA Sports FIFA Manager 10 Website
- Official EA Sports FIFA Manager 10 Forum
- FIFA Manager 10 Official Trailer
- Unofficial website featuring FIFA Manager Downloads (Manager FIFA.com)
- Forum with the best stories and information about the game
- The latest news on Fifa Manager 09 with the release date and more information on the online mode
Warning: Default sort key "Fifa Manager 10" overrides earlier default sort key "Fifa Manager 2010".