FIFA Street is a spin-off of EA's FIFA series of football games, following the same formula as their other "Street" titles, NFL Street and NBA Street, by reducing the more complete version of the game into a simpler arcade style game.
FIFA Street focuses on flair, style and trickery, as opposed to what FIFA Football focuses on team play and tactics, reflecting the culture of freestyle football played in the streets and backlots across the world.
Using reputation and respect gained from playing 4-on-4 games with tricks and flair, the aim of FIFA Street is to build a team up of well-known and recognized players including Ronaldo and Ronaldinho to progress through street venues across the world.
|GameRankings|| GC: 61.1% (28 reviews) |
Xbox: 61.0% (43 reviews) 
PS2: 60.6% (39 reviews) 
|Metacritic|| Xbox: 60% (32 reviews) |
GC: 60% (21 reviews) 
PS2: 59% (29 reviews) 
|GameSpot|| 6.7 / 10 |
GC: 6.5 / 10 
|IGN||5.5 / 10 |
- FIFA Street celebrate the 1st anniversary of FIFA Street series on 2006 with name FIFA Street 2, in conjunction with World Cup 2006 fever.
By pressing L1 R1 triangle up down in that order, it is possible to unlock 32 club teams from around the world
- ↑ Aggregate score for GameCube at Game Rankings.
- ↑ Aggregate score for Xbox at Game Rankings.
- ↑ Aggregate score for PlayStation 2 at Game Rankings.
- ↑ Aggregate score for Xbox at Metacritic.
- ↑ Aggregate score for GameCube at Metacritic.
- ↑ Aggregate score for PlayStation 2 at Metacritic.
- ↑ PlayStation 2 review at GameSpot.
- ↑ Xbox review at GameSpot.
- ↑ GameCube review at GameSpot.
- ↑ PlayStation 2 review at GameSpy.
- ↑ GameCube review at GameSpy.
- ↑ Xbox review at GameSpy.
- ↑ PlayStation 2 review at IGN.
- ↑ GameCube review at IGN.
- ↑ Xbox review at IGN.
- ↑ Review on X-Play.