Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article needs suitable references, either from appropriate primary sources or trusted third-party sources. (May 2009)|
Fallen Empire: Legions (abbreviated to simply "Legions" or "FE:L") is a browser-based sci-fi first-person shooter (FPS) computer game by GarageGames on InstantAction. Announced officially in January 2007, Legions is being developed as a "spiritual successor" to Tribes, borrowing many gameplay elements from the series. Credited as the first Online Browser 3D Based FPS, Closed Beta testing began in March 2008, Open Beta testing began in June 2008.
As of the 30th of June 2009, the game has entered its Live Development phase. This means that the game is complete, and available indefinitely to the public, but updates can be added at the whim of the developers.
Capture the Flag (CTF) and team or free-for-all Deathmatch are the game modes currently available for the open beta. A third type of gameplay, Skiing Time Trials, are available on playlegions.com and as an application for Facebook. Unlike the Tribes series which featured a simple jet pack, the new jetting system has a floating mode that allows players to bank corners and pick up speed, along with a 6-direction jetting function for air control.
- ↑ Fallen Empire: Legions Open Beta Launches
- ↑ http://blog.instantaction.com/2009/06/release-notes-for-63009.html
- ↑ News : Fallen Empire: Legions :. GarageGames
- ↑ http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/53297.
- ↑ http://legionsblog.instantaction.com/2009/06/what-an-update.html
- ↑ Fallen Empires: Legions PC Preview, Fallen Empires: Legions Preview
- ↑ http://www.playlegions.com
- ↑ http://legionsblog.instantaction.com/2009/06/leader-of-the-pack.html
- ↑ http://blog.instantaction.com/2008/06/6-degrees-of-fr.html