Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Family Stadium, commonly abbreviated as Famista, is a baseball video game series developed by Namco, nowadays known as Namco Bandai. These games are being developed since the Famicom era, although most of them never became available on the Ocidental markets.
One of the most known titles of the series is the first Super NES version of the game, released in Japan as Super Famista and localized to the North American market underneath the name Super Batter Up.
Games in series
- Pro Yakyuu Famista, Famicom (Pro Baseball Family Stadium)
- Famista '87, Famicom
- Famista '88, Famicom
- Famista '89, Famicom
- Famista '90, Famicom
- Famista '91, Famicom
- Famista '92, Famicom
- Famista '93, Famicom
- Famista '94, Famicom
- Super Famista, Super Famicom/SNES (Also known as 'Super Batter Up' in USA)
- Super Famista 2, Super Famicom
- Super Famista 3, Super Famicom
- Super Famista 4, Super Famicom
- Super Famista 5, Super Famicom
- Famista 64, Nintendo 64
- Famista Stadium Advance, Game Boy Advanced