Fantasy Wars (Russian: Кодекс Войны; formerly Mythic Wars) is a fantasy turn-based tactical computer game developed by Ino-Co and published by 1C Company. The game was released through GamersGate on October 2, 2007. Fantasy Wars features four playable races (humans, orcs, elves and dwarves). The single-player story includes three campaigns, taking place over a series of tactical hex maps. The game uses a 3D game engine and includes role-playing gameplay features such as experience points and skills.
Fantasy Wars is distributed electronically by GamersGate and GOG and is published in Europe by Nobilis France. The game is distributed in Scandinavia by Paradox Interactive and in North America by Atari.
- ↑ GamersGate - Home
- ↑ IGN: Fantasy Wars Preview
- ↑ Nobilis to Publish ?Fantasy Wars? and ?Death to Spies? in Europe
- ↑ Paradox Interactive - Nobilis catalogue in the hands of Paradox Scandinavian Distribution!
- ↑ http://www.gameguru.in/pc/2007/17/1c-games-to-be-distributed-by-atari/
- ↑ Paradox Interactive Announces Fantasy Strategy Game: Elven Legacy. IGN (2008-08-13). Retrieved on 2009-04-01.
- ↑ Paradox Interactive's Elven Legacy Goes Gold. IGN (2009-03-27). Retrieved on 2009-04-01.
- Fantasy Wars (official website)
- Кодекс Войны (Ino-Co's website; in Russian)
- Fantasy Wars (1C website)
|This Strategy video game article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.