Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Not to be confused with the unrelated Fight Night (1985 video game).
File:Fight Night logo.png|
Fight Night logo
|Platform of origin||PlayStation 2, Xbox|
- Fight Night 2004
- Updates: Total Punch Control.
- Fight Night Round 2
- Fight Night Round 3
- Updates: Redesigned haymaker and player controlled cutman, Some parts are in first-person, New fictional characters, Clinching is toned down, When a fighter is near a knockdown they go into a special "hunting" zone that they must fight through to not be knocked down, Ranking is replaced with contracts in career mode.
- Fighters Added: Calvin Brock, Floyd Patterson, Oscar De La Hoya, Marvin Hagler, Vincente Escobedo, Jesús Chávez
- Fighters Removed: Chris Byrd, Sonny Liston, Rocky Marciano, Ken Norton, Antonio Tarver, Miguel Cotto, Ray Leonard, Ricardo Mayorga, Shane Mosley, Mike Anchondo, Jesse James Leija, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Derrick Gainer, Kevin Kelley, Juan Manuel Márquez, Rafael Márquez
- Fight Night Round 4
- Updates: Physics based controls, Career mode is redesigned and replaced with legacy mode, Can use photo game face to more easily put the player in the game, Can only block high and low, More focus on counter punching, User controlled cutman is removed and replaced with a point system, Downloadable characters, Added Flyweight and Bantamweight weight classes.
- Fighters Added: Tomasz Adamek, Jorge Arce, Amin Asikainen, Emanuel Augustus, Joe Calzaghe, Nate Campbell, Eddie Chambers, Julio César Chávez, Kermit Cintron, Billy Dib, Nonito Donaire, George Foreman, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Roberto Guerrero, Vivian Harris, Thomas Hearns, Paulie Malignaggi, Fernando Montiel, Carlos Monzón, Sergio Mora, Tommy Morrison, Anthony Mundine, Victor Ortíz, Kelly Pavlik, Vinny Paz, Cory Spinks, Mike Tyson, Pernell Whitaker
- Returning Fighters: Lennox Lewis (Out since 2004), Miguel Cotto (Out since Round 2), Shane Mosley (Out since Round 2)
- Fighters Removed: Evander Holyfield, Calvin Brock, Floyd Patterson, Jeff Lacy, Bernard Hopkins, Oscar De La Hoya, Micky Ward, Juan Lazcano, Vincente Escobedo, Jesús Chávez
On July 20th 2010, EA Canada revealed the fifth installment in the series; Fight Night Champion. There will be between 60 and 65 boxers on the roster for the final product and users will implement the new "Full Spectrum Punch Control" to move the combatants around the ring and throw some of the most devastating punches ever seen in a Fight Night game. EA Sports touts the new control method as delivering both "the most realistic punching system ever seen" while still allowing Champion to be "the most user-friendly title in the franchise's history."
The Fight Night games follow on from EA's earlier games