|Non-free media use rationale - non-free logo for Amaze Entertainment|
This is a logo for Amaze Entertainment.
The logo is from the http://www.amazeentertainment.com/ website.
The entire logo is used to convey the meaning intended and avoid tarnishing or misrepresenting the intended image.
The logo is of a size and resolution sufficient to maintain the quality intended by the company or organization, without being unnecessarily high resolution.
|Purpose of use||
The image is used to identify the brand Amaze Entertainment, a subject of public interest. The significance of the logo is to help the reader identify the brand, assure the readers that they have reached the right article containing critical commentary about the brand, and illustrate the nature of the brand in a way that words alone could not convey.
Because it is a logo there is almost certainly no free equivalent. Any substitute that is not a derivative work would fail to convey the meaning intended, would tarnish or misrepresent its image, or would fail its purpose of identification or commentary.
| This is a logo of an organization, item, or event, and is protected by copyright. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images on the, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation, of logos for certain uses involving identification and critical commentary may qualify as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. Certain commercial use of this image may also be trademark infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content and Wikipedia:Logos.
History of Image:AmazeWhitelogo.jpg
- 2008-02-14T06:30:39Z MBisanz (Talk | contribs) (604 bytes) (adding [[fair use rationale|FUR]] using [[User:AWeenieMan/furme|FURME]])
- 2008-02-12T03:59:20Z BetacommandBot (Talk | contribs) (461 bytes) (tagging as invalid rationale per [[WP:NONFREE]])
- 2007-12-20T00:51:34Z DerHexer (Talk | contribs) (84 bytes) (Reverted edits by [[Special:Contributions/Polbot|Polbot]] ([[User talk:Polbot|talk]]) to last version by Cydebot)
- 2007-12-19T19:53:59Z Polbot (Talk | contribs) (752 bytes) (Adding rationale for use in [[Amaze Entertainment]] only)
- 2007-04-24T05:20:13Z Cydebot (Talk | contribs) (84 bytes) (Robot - Renaming non-free template "logo" per [[Wikipedia:Non-free content/templates]].)
- 2006-10-05T22:06:22Z Brianmcgee17 (Talk | contribs) (http://www.amazeentertainment.com/)
- 2006-10-05T22:06:22Z Brianmcgee17 (Talk | contribs) (240x82) (11997 bytes)
Appears on these pages
Amaze Entertainment was a video game developer from the United States that sold over 100 games...