Full resolution (512 × 755 pixels, file size: 75 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
| This is not a PNG image.
According to the image policy, PNG images are preferred for box art and logo images. If possible, upload a PNG version of this image and mark this one for deletion.
Better quality poster of the Doom movie
Fair use in Doom (film)
Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- It's a low resolution copy of a Film Poster / VHS or DVD Cover.
- It doesn't limit the copyright owner's rights to sell the film in any way, in fact, it may encourage sales.
- Because of the low resolution, copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the artwork/image.
- The image is itself a subject of discussion in the article or used in the info box thereof.
- The image is significant because it was used to promote a notable film.
- Derived from a digital capture (photo/scan) of the Film Poster/ VHS or DVD Cover (creator of this digital version is irrelevant as the copyright in all equivalent images is still held by the same party). Copyright held by the film company or the artist. Claimed as fair use regardless.