|Non-free media use rationale - WARNING: |
Check capitalization. Enter only the exact title of a single article with no [[link brackets]] or other formatting. It is also possible the indicated article was deleted.
25s sample of a track from above score
my own CD
|Purpose of use||
to better enhance the page
- Sound sample from the song "The Phantom Plains"
- Song length: 25s original (1:42)
- Reduced quality: Yes
- Source : Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within#Soundtrack
- Songwriter(s): Elliot Goldenthal
- Performed by:
- Producer(s): Teese Gohl; Elliot Goldenthal
- Copyright ©2001 Sony Classical
Rationale of fair use for Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within#Soundtrack sample
This is a sound sample from a commercial recording. Its inclusion here is claimed as fair use because:
- It illustrates an educational article that specifically discusses the song from which this sample was taken. The section of music used is discussed in the article in relation to the song's lyrics, musical and vocal style, and may contain part of the song's chorus.
- It is a sample of no more than 30 seconds from a much longer recording, and could not be used as a substitute for the original commercial recording or to recreate the original recording.
- It is of a lower quality than the original recording.
- It is not replaceable with an uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted sample of comparable educational value.
- It is believed that this sample will not affect the value of the original work or limit the copyright holder's rights or ability to distribute the original recording.
- The audio sample is a copyrighted work. U.S. copyright laws apply to this work. Should a free or public domain sample be located, it should be used in place of this audio sample.