Fair use rationale for Radical Entertainment
- It is the official logo of the band Radical Entertainment, and therefore it is not replaceable by a free image.
- It's use here does not limit the copyright owner's ability to market its products in any way.
- It is being used for informational purposes only, not for profit.
- It is used on various websites, so its use on Wikipedia does not make it significantly more accessible or visible than it already is.
| This is a logo of an organization, item, or event, and is protected by copyright. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images on the, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation, of logos for certain uses involving identification and critical commentary may qualify as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. Certain commercial use of this image may also be trademark infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content and Wikipedia:Logos.
History of File:Radical Entertainment.gif
- 2007-10-08T07:49:51Z Clamticore (Talk | contribs) (504 bytes)
- 2007-10-08T07:49:41Z Clamticore (Talk | contribs) (494 bytes)
- 2007-10-04T22:56:58Z Seraphim (Talk | contribs) (157 bytes) (Image is missing fair use rationale and will be deleted in seven days if it is not added.)
- 2007-09-30T10:43:19Z Clamticore (Talk | contribs) (uploaded a new version of "[[Image:Radical Entertainment.gif]]")
- 2007-04-23T21:42:49Z Cydebot (Talk | contribs) (108 bytes) (Robot - Renaming non-free template "logo" per [[Wikipedia:Non-free content/templates]].)
- 2005-12-24T14:42:53Z Thorpe (Talk | contribs) (Logo of [[Radical Entertainment]], [[video game developer]].)
- 2007-09-30T10:43:19Z Clamticore (Talk | contribs) (200x69) (5473 bytes)
- 2005-12-24T14:42:53Z Thorpe (Talk | contribs) (99x36) (2459 bytes)