Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Article:Aicom, Yumekobo logo - (C) Yumekobo
- The logo illustrates a key element of the company which is described in the article.
- The logo is of lower resolution than the original logo (copies made from it will be of inferior quality).
- The logo is not replaceable with a free-use or public-domain image.
- The logo does not limit the copyright owners' rights to distribute the logo in any way.
- The logo is being used for informational purposes only, and its use is not believed to detract from the original logo in any way.
| This is a logo of an organization, item, or event, and is protected by copyright. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images on the, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation, of logos for certain uses involving identification and critical commentary may qualify as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. Certain commercial use of this image may also be trademark infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content and Wikipedia:Logos.
History of Image:Yumekobo Logo.gif
Appears on these pages
Aicom is a now defunct Japanese video game developer. It is believed that it was founded in 1988...