Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Later that month the new studio received critical success when FinBlade won the TIGA Best Mobile Game category for Tomb Raider Anniversary, developed for the New Media division of Eidos Interactive.  This was followed in June 2008 where they were nominated in the Best New UK/European Studio category in the Develop Industry Excellence Awards. 
In the second half of 2008, making use of the Bedrock technology from Metismo the studio's output was largely focused on the Apple iPhone with numerous original and licenced titles appearing and charting on the App Store. 
Google Android support quickly followed with versions of many of their titles appearing for distribution on Handango, prior to billing support being added to the Android Market.  FinBlade later received nominations in the 'Best Casual Game' and '2009 Groundbreaker' categories for Tennis Slam in the Handango Champion Awards for the Android.
In June 2009 with the advent of a broader range of mobile content available on the iPhone FinBlade also started developing applications, commencing with Red Bull GP on the iPhone, published by Red Bull Racing, The Men Who Stare at Goats app promoting the film adaption of Jon Ronson's book, followed by a match report and news centre app for Liverpool F.C.. All the app titles reached the top of their respective category charts in the UK App Store.
In December 2009 the iPhone title Battleship, based on the Hasbro board game and developed by FinBlade, was published by EA Mobile to critical acclaim, described as the 'best board game adaption yet' by cnet and receiving a Gold Award from mobilegamefaqs.com
- Movie Quiz published by FinBlade (Link on Handango)
- Tennis Slam published by FinBlade (Link on Handango)
- WordSearch published by FinBlade (Link on Handango)
- Battleship published by EA Mobile (Link on AppStore)
- "Deadliest Catch" published by Hands On Mobile ( Link on US AppStore only)
- Ernie Els Golf 2008 published by FinBlade (Link on AppStore)
- Halloween WordSearch published by FinBlade (No longer available)
- Liverpool FC Match & News Centre published by Liverpool F.C. (Link on AppStore)
- Manchester United Word It! published by FinBlade (No longer available)
- Movie Quiz published by FinBlade (Link on AppStore)
- Sopa De Letras published by FinBlade (Link on AppStore)
- Red Bull GP published by Red Bull Racing (Link on AppStore)
- Spot The Difference published by FinBlade (Link on AppStore)
- The Men Who Stare At Goats published by Momentum Pictures (Link on UK AppStore only)
- Tennis Slam published by FinBlade (Link on AppStore)
- WordSearch published by FinBlade (Link on AppStore)
Java ME Titles
- BMW Racer published by Connect2Media
- Ernie Els Golf 2008 published by Player One Mobile
- Fireworks (unpublished)
- Movie Quiz published by CyberHull
- Pub Darts 180 published by Vivendi Games Mobile
- Tomb Raider Anniversary published by Eidos Interactive
- Total Film Quiz published by Connect2Media
- WordSearch published by CyberHull
- ↑ FinBlade Opens Its Doors. Develop Magazine. Retrieved on 2008-09-29.
- ↑ FinBlade announces Zeemote Title. GamesOnDeck.com. Retrieved on 2008-10-17.
- ↑ FinBlade and Denki win TIGA Awards. Mobile Entertainment. Retrieved on 2008-09-29.
- ↑ Develop Awards Finalists Revealed. Develop Magazine. Retrieved on 2008-09-29.
- ↑ Sharpened 'Blade. Develop Magazine. Retrieved on 2008-10-17.
- ↑ Tennis Slam served onto Android. Pocket Gamer.biz. Retrieved on 2008-11-27.
- ↑ Battleship for iPhone: Best board game adaptation yet?. cnet. Retrieved on 2009-12-29.
- ↑ Battleship (iPhone) Review?. mobilegamefaqs.com. Retrieved on 2009-12-29.