|Portal: Sports and Racing||Forza Motorsport 2 at|
Forza Motorsport Wiki
Forza Motorsport 2
|Developer(s)||Turn 10 Studios|
|Publisher(s)||Microsoft Game Studios|
|Genre(s)||Sports, Racing, Simulation|
|Release Platform(s)||Xbox 360|
| Awards | Cheats | Codes | Codex | Compatibility | Covers |
Credits | Patches | Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots
Soundtrack | Videos | Walkthrough
Forza 2 is a racing game developed by Turn 10 Studios and published by Microsoft Game Studios exclusively for the Xbox 360. The driving simulation offers a huge number of customisable vehicles to race in around a series of real-world tracks and circuits.
349 cars are available (including downloadable content) in Forza Motorsport 2. They are divided into six production classes and four race classes. A car's class can limit races for which it is eligible. The final list of cars was revealed on April 20, 2007.
Production cars include stock cars, as well as cars tuned by aftermarket tuning companies. Production cars can move between classes, but cannot enter the "R" classes.
- Class D: Standard production cars including the Ford Focus SVT, Volkswagen Golf and Honda Civic
- Class C: Sport production cars including the Audi S4 and Nissan Fairlady Z
- Class B: Performance production cars including the Porsche Cayman S and the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Class A: Above average-performance production cars including the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 and the TVR Tuscan R
- Class S: High-performance production cars like the Ferrari Enzo and the Porsche Carrera GT
- Class U Supercars. Only two original U-Class cars are available in stock: the Chrysler ME Four-Twelve concept car, and the TVR Cerbera Speed 12. The Koenigsegg CCGT, Ferrari FXX, Ferrari F50 GT, Maserati MC12 Corsa and Ferrari F40 competizione become available after downloading extra-cost game content.
Cars in these classes cannot be upgraded, and none of these cars can enter another class. Likewise, they cannot leave their respective class.
- Class R4: Heavily modified production cars and low-end purpose-built race cars including the #77 Subaru Cusco Advan Impreza and the numerous Porsche 911 GT3 Cup cars.
- Class R3: High-end purpose-built race cars including the Dodge Viper GTS-R and most Super GT cars.
- Class R2: Ultrahigh-end purpose-built race cars including the Porsche 911 GT1 and the Chevrolet Corvette C6.R.
- Class R1: Prototype race cars including the Peugeot 905C
Forza Motorsport 2 has a great single player, with highly realistic graphics and many cars to play. The game has few circuits and circuits repetitive it was not good for the game. A good single player, but was not perfect, because the races and the lack of music during intercourse.:D
Multiplayer could count on riders competing. It is like a single player, but a little annoying because you feel you're boring the game, with distribution channels, without music and without competitors. No online, you can make your own rules, go into any game or play a tournament in Forza Motorsport 2 from Turn 10. It is quick race for fun and Career Race at matchmaking that influence and give the winner the money to use the career. The money earned is depending on the race, turns, rules and so on. The game itself puts the money will be worth. The tournament winner earns a lot of money for career and is still winning Microsoft Points.
The Arcade Mode is the Quick Race, Time Trial and Free Run modes for Three destraido the player who is playing Forza Motorsport 2.
In this mode, the pilot has to play the races in a row. To move to the next race, he should always get on the podium. Coming in third, opens a new car in the Arcade in seconds, two cars and winning the race, comes first. The first race is the Super Speedway with 2 laps and the last is the Nurburgring with 2 laps too. In this mode, you can get three achievements in the Xbox 360.
In Time Trial, you can play the race without being in order. The goal is you drive the car that put the game in each race to beat the time of each circuit. Each time you hit, you get a new car to use in the arcade. In this mode, you can get only 1 achievement in the Xbox 360.
The Free Run is pretty simple, just select a circuit, open any car, any route of the race. Is direct and make your best time.
The Auction House is the game mode that allows you to buy cars on values and cheap. The Auction House acts as an auction. The User puts a car from the garage of his career to be auctioned. He has the options of placing the time the auction will be available for the car. The User who interresar the car will have two rights to buy the car: Direct - When you enable the User and you have enough money, can buy the car without going through the auction Auction - If you have money, you can enter the race against the others to get the car. If 2 minutes pass and no one give a value greater than yours, you win the car.