Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frictional Games is an independent video game company located in Helsingborg, Sweden. The developer comprises a small core team and is led by Thomas Grip and Jens Nilsson. Certain key roles such as Music and Narrative Design are performed by external staff like Mikko Tarmia and Tom Jubert, respectively. Linux and Mac OS X ports are handled by Edward Rudd.
- Penumbra Tech Demo (non commercial and downloadable for free) - PC (2006)
- Penumbra: Overture - PC (2007)
- Penumbra: Black Plague - PC (2008)
- Penumbra: Requiem - PC (2008)
The studio's first commercially released video game was the survival horror game Penumbra: Overture in 2007, followed by its sequel Penumbra: Black Plague in 2008 and finally the expansion Penumbra: Requiem later in 2008.
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
- ↑ Frictional Games, Penumbra: Overture for Linux out now!
- ↑ Game Central, Interview with Frictional Games
- ↑ Frictional Games, Penumbra Tech Demo 2006
- ↑ LinuxGames, Penumbra: Black Plague Final
- ↑ LinuxGames, Penumbra: Requiem Released for Linux
- ↑ Linux Gaming News, Interview With Frictional Games - Amnesia