Front Mission Evolved is a third-person action video game developed by Double Helix Games and published by Square Enix. It is the latest in the Front Mission series of games and it was released in Japan on September 16, 2010 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. On July 22, 2010 developers announced on their blog that Front Mission Evolved will be available to North America on September 28, and in Europe and PAL territories on October 8.
The game is reportedly set in the year 2171, 50 years after the events of Front Mission 5: Scars of the War. The human race has started a massive push for space exploration through orbital elevators. However, tension rises when one of the elevators being built in USN North America is destroyed by unknown forces. Engineer Dylan Ramsey finds himself involved in a new war brewing between the OCU and the USN.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ng, Keane (May 29, 2009). Square-Enix Announces New Front Mission, Nier. EscapistMagazine.com. Retrieved on 2009-06-03.
- ↑ http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/960447-front-mission-evolved/data
- ↑ http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/fme/2010/07/mark-your-calanders.html
- ↑ http://www.ps3attitude.com/new/2010/08/front-mission-evolved-coming-october-8th-europe-preorder-wanzers/
- ↑ http://360.kombo.com/article.php?artid=16582