Future Ads is an interactive marketing firm based in Irvine, CA. The company owns and operates two online gaming properties, GameVance.com and PlaySushi.com, as well as Resultlinks, an in-text advertising network. Through GameVance and PlaySushi, the company allows marketers to target the casual gaming audience. Gamevance.com was named the sixth-fastest growing Web property overall in 2009. Resultlinks is the world’s only self-serve, dynamic bidding interface for in-text advertising. The company was founded in 2001 by current CEO Jared Pobre.
Awards and recognition
Future Ads and their websites have been recognized with the following industry and business awards:
- Gamevance.com was ranked as the 6th fastest-growing overall Web property in the United States. (1/09)
- Resultlinks was named Internet Product of the Year by TechAmerica’s 2009 High-Tech Innovation Awards. (5/09)
- Future Ads was named Finalist for ‘Entertainment/Gaming Company of the Year’ in the 2009 TCOSC Industry Awards, alongside Blizzard Entertainment and RotoHog. (5/09)
- Future Ads’ co-founder and CEO Jared Pobre was named Ernst & Young’s 2009 Entrepreneur of the Year in Technology, for Orange County/Desert Cities, CA. (6/09)
- Future Ads won the Stevie Award for Fastest Growing Company of the Year in the 2009 American Business Awards. (7/09)
- Future Ads won an AlwaysOn Global 250 Award as a leading technology innovator in digital media for 2009. (7/09)
- Future Ads was ranked #171 in the Inc. 500, honoring US companies generating the greatest revenue growth between 2005 and 2008. (8/09)
- Future Ads was awarded Deloitte and Touche's inaugural Tech Evolution Award. (10/09)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 About Future Ads. Future Ads..
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 ComScore Media Metrix ‘Top Ten Gaining U.S. Web Properties. ComScore.com, January 2009..
- ↑ Future Ads' Resultlinks Named Innovative Internet Product of the Year by TechAmerica. Red Orbit..
- ↑ Future Ads is Finalist for Three Prestigious Business Awards. Entrepreneur..
- ↑ Jared Pobre bags Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year award. Media News International..
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Future Ads Wins Stevie Award for Fastest Growing Company of the Year and is Named AlwaysOn Global 250 Winner. SOA World Magazine..
- ↑ Inc. 500 Company Profile for Future Ads. Inc...
- ↑ Ten Orange County Companies Win Prestigious Tech Evolution Award. Globe Newswire..