GTI Club: Rally Côte d'Azur (Arcade, 1996.09)
GTI Club: Corso Italiano (Arcade, 2000.07)
The first sequel (ＧＴＩクラブ・コルソイタリアーノ) was released in 2000, it was published overseas in 2001 as GTI Club 2. The action moves from France to Italy with Town (Easy), Coast (Medium) and Mountain (Hard) courses, hence the title. It features eight unlicensed cars such as the Morris Mini and Bugatti EB110 plus a selection of new cars including the Fiat 500, Lotus Seven, AC Cobra, Volkswagen Beetle, Nissan Fairlady Z (S30) and Fiat 131.
GTI Club: Supermini Festa! (Arcade, 2008.12)
In December 2008, Konami released the third episode in Japan with the original "France Course" and "Italy Course" plus two additional circuits (England and U.S.A.) and twelve cars.GTI Club ワールドシティレース (lit. "GTI Club: World City Race") was later released for the Wii and PlayStation Portable in February 2010 in Japan and in March 2010 in North America.
GTI Club+: Rally Côte d'Azur (PlayStation 3, 2008.12)
GTI Club+: Rally Côte d'Azur, an HD port of original GTI Club, has been released for the PlayStation Network (2008 in Europe, 2009 in United States). The port was by British studio Sumo Digital and published by Konami. The game features a number of improvements over the original game including enhanced graphics and sound, eight player online multiplayer, new modes and compatibility with the PlayStation Eye.
The Yellow Bugatti EB110SS, which is unlocked when player adds an extra credit into the coin slot, was similar to and the same colour as a car owned at the time by Michael Schumacher. Schumacher has since sold the car.
- 3D DSP: ADSP-21062 (SHARC) @ 36 MHz
- Sound CPU: 68EC000 @ 16 MHz
- Sound chips: Ricoh RF5C400 PCM 32Ch, 44.4 kHz Stereo, 3D Effect Spatializer.
- Graphics (Custom 3D): 2 x KS10071 (Possibly graphics as well: KS10081, K001604)
- Unknown Chips (possibly sound related): K056800, K056230
- GTI Club at Museum of the Game
- Hardware description of GTI Club
- Partial emulation images
- GTI Club at Caesar.logiqx.com
- Latest news on July 31, 2008
- GTI Club: Corso Italiano official website
|This Konami-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|