Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
gbrainy is a brain teaser game for GNOME designed for use in education. It is licensed under the GNU GPL. The game was written in C# and has since been ported to the Sugar graphical environment, as well as Microsoft Windows.
Specifically, it contains the following:
- Logic puzzles - games designed to challenge reasoning and thinking skills
- Mental calculation - games based on arithmetical operations designed to improve mental calculation skills
- Memory trainers - games designed to challenge short term memory
- ↑ http://gent.softcatala.org/jmas/bloc/pivot/entry.php?id=299
- ↑ http://gent.softcatala.org/jmas/bloc/pivot/entry.php?id=445
- ↑ gBrainy: un entrenador mental en GNU/Linux (Spanish). Retrieved on 2008-06-20.
- ↑ de Icaza, Miguel. Mono on the OLPC..