Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
GlyphX Inc. is a computer graphics designer studio that has been producing promotional videos, cinematics and artwork for various video games for several years before going into video game design. The third-person shooter Advent Rising, the first and, as of June 2010[update], the latest video game created by GlyphX Games, LLC, the game designer branch of the company, had been long anticipated by critics and fans of the genre, but turned out to be rather a disappointment for both. However, the company intends to produce more games in the future.
- Diablo II (2000, magazine article illustrations)
- Dinotopia Game Land Activity Center (2001, PC and GBA Box Covers)
- Drakan: Order of the Flame (1999, PC Box Cover)
- Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising (2005, E3 Banner)
- Hired Guns (1999, E3 Banner)
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (1999, PlayStation Box Cover)
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 (2001, magazine article illustrations, E3 Poster)
- Legacy of Kain: Defiance (2003, Box Cover Art)
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (2002, advertisement)
- One Must Fall: Battlegrounds (2003, PC Box Cover)
- Rally Fusion  (2002, PS2 Box Cover)
- Spider-Man (2000, PlayStation Box Cover)
- Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro (2001, PlayStation Box Cover)
- Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force (2000, magazine article illustrations)
- Tenchu 2: Birth Of The Stealth Assassins (2000, independent artwork)
- Unreal II: The Awakening (2003, PC Box Cover, advertisement)
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (2002, PC Box Cover)
- Vigilante 8: Second Offense (1999, PlayStation Box Covers)
- Advent Rising (2005)
|This is a stub about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation. You can help Encyclopedia Gamia by expanding it.|