|Please help improve this article by expanding it. Further information might be found on the talk page. (December 2009)|
Gray Matter was originally announced in 2003 as Project Jane-J and slated for release in fourth quarter of 2004. The game was put on hold in 2004 and later revived by a German publisher Anaconda in 2006, for a release in fourth quarter of 2007. The game was delayed further in early 2007 for a Q1 2008 date. In early 2008 development studio was changed from Hungarian Tonuzaba to French Wizarbox delaying the game to 2009. The game is currently slated for October 2010.
- ↑ Jane Jensen's Gray Matter may puzzle Wii owners
- ↑ Kasavin, Greg (2003-05-13). Gabriel Knight's Jane Jensen Working on New Game. GameSpot. Retrieved on 2010-01-03.
- ↑ Project Jane-J put on hold. GameSpot (2004-05-04). Retrieved on 2010-01-03.
- ↑ Allin, Jack (2006-08-16). Jane Jensen's Gray Matter revived. Adventure Gamers. Retrieved on 2010-01-03.
- ↑ Boyes, Emma (2007-01-19). Gray Matter slips to Q1 2008. GameSpot. Retrieved on 2010-01-03.
- ↑ Allin, Jack (2008-04-02). Second thoughts about developer delays Gray Matter. Adventure Gamers. Retrieved on 2010-01-03.
- ↑ Davey, Jamie (2010-04-28). dtp Entertainment announces Xbox 360 version of Gray Matter. Strategy Informer. Retrieved on 2010-04-28.