Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The game features various hovercraft which race on superhighways in the sky, meaning that an important part of the game involves staying on track and not falling to the ground. It features several different games modes: "Championship" acts as the singe-player campaign, while "Rival " allows for multiplayer games with up to four players in sequence. In addition it also features "Arcade" and "Time attack" game modes.
Although not widely known, what reviews there are for the game are generally positive. Play This Thing praised the games graphics, stating they were an impressive accomplishment for an independent game. AllForLinux included it in its list of top Linux games, and LinuxLinks included it as part of their list of "42 of the Best Commercial Linux Games". It also holds a four out of five star rating at The Linux Game Tome
- ↑ H-Craft Championship Full Version Irrlicht3d.org
- ↑ H-Craft Championship CDnavigator.ru
- ↑ H-Craft Championship LinuxLinks
- ↑ H-Craft Championship ManifestoGames
- ↑ H-Craft Championship Worth Playing, August 20, 2007
- ↑ H-Craft Championship Jeux Linux, June 21, 2007
- ↑ H-Craft Championship Review linuX-gamers.net, June 17, 2007
- ↑ H-Craft Championship - Cool (but Unforgiving) Hovercraft Racer Play This Thing
- ↑ Top Linux Games List AllForLinux, April 25, 2010
- ↑ 42 of the Best Commercial Linux Games LinuxLiks
- ↑ H-Craft Championship at The Linux Game Tome