Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mayhem and hilarity ensue when a scientist travels back in time and gets mixed up with characters from William Shakespeare's play, Hamlet! Guide the man from the future as he embarks on a mind-bending mission to save Hamlet's girlfriend, Ophelia, from the clutches of the evil Claudius. Solve a variety of cunning point-and-click puzzles and advance from one sidesplitting scene to the next as you defeat bosses and overcome mental obstacles. The story will have you in stitches and the fresh challenges will captivate you from beginning to end!
|Just Adventure||B |
|Common Sense Media|||
|Alternative Magazine Online||8/10 |
|Mad Shakespeare||B |
|Game Shark||B- |
|Game Critics||7.5/10 |
The player interacts with the world with simple point and click interface directing a small hero. The goal of Hamlet is to solve a series of puzzles and brain teasers. The puzzles are sequentially linked forming an adventure story. The game contains no inventory or dialogue, and the solving of puzzles mainly consists of clicking onscreen elements in the correct order. Solving a puzzle will immediately transport the player character to the next screen.
- 25 colorful levels
- In the best traditions of classic adventure games
- The first indie game in the world based on Shakespeare's "Hamlet"
- Epic boss battles
- Unique logic puzzles
- There is no inventory in the game
- ↑ Gamerankings.com. Gamerankings.com (2010-04-08). Retrieved on 2010-08-27.
- ↑ KitB (2010-04-22). Metacritic.com. Metacritic.com. Retrieved on 2010-08-27.
- ↑ Mobygames.com. Mobygames.com. Retrieved on 2010-08-27.
- ↑ Kristan Reed (2010-04-09). Review. eurogamer.net. Retrieved on 2010-08-27.
- ↑ Hatfield, Daemon (2010-04-08). Review: ign.com. Pc.ign.com. Retrieved on 2010-08-27.
- ↑ von Anke Anlauf (2010-05-14). Review: softonic.de. Hamlet.softonic.de. Retrieved on 2010-08-27.
- ↑ par Matthieu Gagnot. Review: softonic.fr. Hamlet.softonic.fr. Retrieved on 2010-08-27.
- ↑ Review. justadventure.com. Retrieved on 2010-08-27.
- ↑ Review. gamesetter.com (2010-04-13). Retrieved on 2010-08-27.
- ↑ Review. commonsensemedia.org (2010-04-09). Retrieved on 2010-08-27.
- ↑ Review. alternativemagazineonline.co.uk. Retrieved on 2010-08-27.
- ↑ Review. madshakespeare.com. Retrieved on 2010-08-27.
- ↑ Author: Neilie Johnson (2010-06-23). Review. gameshark.com. Retrieved on 2010-08-27.
- ↑ Review. gamecritics.com (2010-04-23). Retrieved on 2010-08-27.