Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Haruiro Ouse (春色桜瀬) is a Japanese visual novel developed by Purple Software and was first released for the PC on July 31, 2008. The gameplay in Haruiro Ouse follows a plot line which offers pre-determined scenarios with courses of interaction, and focuses on the appeal of the five female main characters.
Riku Okita commutes to school everyday, always passing a cherry blossom tree that has a legend about it; if a boy and a girl met under it, they would fall in love. One day in spring, he encounters a girl in his school's uniform under the tree. There, she tells him that he'll fall in love with her.
- Riku Okita (沖田 陸 Okita Riku )
The game's protagonist. His parents on a business trip abroad, while he lives at home with his younger sister, Ayano.
- Konoha Sakuragi (桜木 このは Sakuragi Konoha )
- Nadeshiko Aisawa (愛沢 撫子 Aisawa Nadeshiko )
- Suzuran ・Ku-deruhaitsu ・Aono (青野・クーデルハイツ・鈴蘭)
- Kikyou Sugawara (菅原 桔梗 Sugawara Kikyou )
- Haruna Okazaki (岡崎 春奈 Okazaki Haruna )
- Ayano Okita (沖田 綾乃 Okita Ayano )
- Satsuki Sugawara (菅原 皐月 Sugawara Satsuki )