|Portal: RPGs||Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life at|
Harvest Moon Wiki
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life is the girls' version of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. The game retailed at a lower price ($30 compared to the full priced $50). It is the first girl-starring version of the Harvest Moon series to be released in North America.
- The player can now change her clothes.
- The player's dog can be trained and brought indoors.
- Certain actions are faster.
- Some items like fertilizer are cheaper.
- The player has a mirror to check her status.
- The player has a book that shows the affection of her husband/son/animals.
- Some character personalities are changed.
- Rivals, a HM tradition missing in the original, have been re-instated.
- Grass requires the fertilizer.
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.