Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hat Trick Hero 2 (ハットトリックヒーロー２) is a Japan-exclusive video game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System that allows players to play soccer on an international level against opponents like Switzerland, Mexico, Sweden, Italy, and fourteen other soccer-playing nations. Most of the text is in Japanese; including the players' surnames. This game is the sequel to Football Champ in Japan (where it was known as Hat Trick Hero). 8900 yen was the original manufacturer's suggested retail price of the game (which would be approximately $96.22 in US dollars). Eight different players can become the captain of the player's team and the team can use one of five different formations (4-4-2, 4-3-3, 3-5-2, WM and libero). All of the formations are used in modern day soccer except for the WM formation (which saw common use in England during the 1930s).
Exhibition and world league are the two possible variations in the game. Mode 7 graphics give the game a sense of perspective. This game is loosed based on the coin-operated video game Hat Trick Hero '93.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Other release information. Camya. Retrieved on 2010-05-18.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Release information. GameFAQs. Retrieved on 2010-05-17.
- ↑ Japanese-English translation of title. JPSNES. Retrieved on 2010-05-17.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Basic game overview. Moby Games. Retrieved on 2010-05-17.
- ↑ Manufacturer's suggested retail price. U-Netsurf (Japanese). Retrieved on 2010-05-17.