Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He-Man: Defender of Grayskull is a multi-platform game follow up to the Game Boy Advance game He-Man: Power of Grayskull. The game was designed by Savage Entertainment. Despite being completed and even featuring on the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility list, the game was never released on Xbox.
- ↑ "Masters of the Universe: He-Man: Defender of Grayskull". Games FAQ. http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/914900-masters-of-the-universe-he-man-defender-of. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- ↑ "E3 2003: He-Man: Defender of Grayskull Details". IGN. http://uk.ps2.ign.com/articles/401/401882p1.html. Retrieved 2010-07-15.
- ↑ "E3 2003: Masters Of The Universe Hands-On". IGN. http://uk.xbox.ign.com/articles/403/403158p1.html. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- IGN:He-Man: Defender of Grayskull
- Midas Interactive
- He-Man: Defender of Grayskull at the Internet Movie Database