Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Heavy Iron Studios is an American video game developer, based in Los Angeles, California. They were a wholly-owned subsidiary of THQ until being spun off as an independent company in May 2009 as part of a cost-cutting move.
In 2007 Heavy Iron Studios hired Marc Vulcano a former Senior Character Animator at Sony Pictures Imageworks and animation director at Big Idea Productions is now the studio Studio Animation Director.
- Evil Dead: Hail to the King (2001)
- Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights (2002)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom (2003)
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game (2004)
- The Incredibles (2004)
- The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer (2005)
- Ratatouille (2007)
- WALL-E (2008)
- Up (2009)
- SpongeBob's Truth or Square (2009)
- ↑ Radd, David (2009-03-17). Heavy Iron, Incinerator and Big Huge Games are all affected by this major move by THQ. GameDaily. Retrieved on 2009-03-18.