Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kamiya joined Capcom in 1994. His early works included planner of the original Resident Evil and director of Resident Evil 2. He was later the director of both the original Devil May Cry and the original Viewtiful Joe. In 2006, Kamiya worked as the director for the PlayStation 2 version of Clover Studio's highly acclaimed Ōkami.
Kamiya provided the voices of both Six Machine in Viewtiful Joe and the Japanese voice of Godot in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations.
When Clover Studio closed in 2007, Kamiya joined his former Capcom designers including Atsushi Inaba and Shinji Mikami in creating Seeds Inc., which would later become Platinum Games. The new company announced a three game deal with publisher Sega. Included in the deal is an original game by Kamiya known as Bayonetta for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Described as a "stylish action game" involving "a witch battling angels", the main character fights with guns on her feet and hands.
- Bayonetta (2009) - director
- Ōkami (2006) - story, director
- Viewtiful Joe 2 (2004) - story
- Gyakuten Saiban 3 (2004) - voice actor
- Viewtiful Joe (2003) - director
- Resident Evil Zero (2002) - game design
- Devil May Cry (2001) - director
- Resident Evil 2 (1998) - director
- Resident Evil (1996) - system planner
- Arthur to Astaroth no Nazo Makaimura (1996) - planner
- In his blog, Kamiya listed the following classics as his favourite games: Gradius, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Castlevania, Space Harrier, Gardia, Star Fox, Fantasy Zone, Cybernator, Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, Wonder Boy in Monster Land, Snatcher, Sorcerian, Star Cruiser, Arkanoid, ActRaiser, Falsion. 
- ↑ Clover vets reunite, form Seeds - PlayStation 2 News at GameSpot
- ↑ Mielke, James (August 18, 2006). The Kamiya Touch: An Interview with Clover's Hideki Kamiya. 1UP.com. Retrieved on 2009-04-06.
- ↑ Sega signs up Platinums trio (2008-05-12). Retrieved on 2008-05-12.
|This page uses content from Encyclopedia Gamia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 (unported) license. The content might also be available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.. As with|