Hideki Konno, also known as Hidequi Konno, is a game designer at Nintendo.
Konno started as a graphic designer and programmer in the late 80's. He made his debut as a designer as one of the map designers on Super Mario World and made his solo directorial debut on Mario Kart 64.
- Geist (2005), Nintendo - Producer
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (2003), Nintendo - Special Thanks
- Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island (2002) Nintendo - Special Thanks
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, (2002), Nintendo - Supervisor
- Luigi's Mansion (2001), Nintendo - Director
- Mario Kart Super Circuit (2001), Nintendo - Supervisor
- F-Zero X (1998), Nintendo - Advisor
- Yoshi's Story (1997), Nintendo
- Mario Kart 64 (1996), Nintendo - Director
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (1995), Nintendo - Director
- Super Mario Kart (1992), Nintendo - Director
- Sim City (1991) - Director
- Super Mario World (1990), Nintendo - Assistant Director, Graphic Design
- Dokidoki Panic - Course - Level Design
- Time Twist - Special Thanks
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.