Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hideki Konno, also known as Hidequi Konno, is a game designer at Nintendo.
Konno started as a graphic designer and programmer in the late 80's. He made his debut as a designer as one of the map designers on Super Mario World and made his solo directorial debut on Mario Kart 64.
- Geist (2005), Nintendo - Producer
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (2003), Nintendo - Special Thanks
- Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island (2002) Nintendo - Special Thanks
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, (2002), Nintendo - Supervisor
- Luigi's Mansion (2001), Nintendo - Director
- Mario Kart Super Circuit (2001), Nintendo - Supervisor
- F-Zero X (1998), Nintendo - Advisor
- Yoshi's Story (1997), Nintendo
- Mario Kart 64 (1996), Nintendo - Director
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (1995), Nintendo - Director
- Super Mario Kart (1992), Nintendo - Director
- Sim City (1991) - Director
- Super Mario World (1990), Nintendo - Assistant Director, Graphic Design
- Dokidoki Panic - Course - Level Design
- Time Twist - Special Thanks
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|