Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
High Impact Games is an video game developer based in Burbank, California, formed in 2003 by former members of Insomniac Games and Naughty Dog. In 2007, the company released Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters for the PlayStation Portable, with a PlayStation 2 port released the next year, and Secret Agent Clank in 2008, also for the PlayStation Portable. On November 3, 2009, the company released its third game, Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, for the PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 2. The game was based on the Jak & Daxter series made by Naughty Dog.
High Impact Games has released three games since the company formed.
|Game Title||Release date||Platform||Metacritic Rating|
|Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters||February 13, 2007||PlayStation Portable||85/100|
|March 11, 2008||PlayStation 2||62/100|
|Secret Agent Clank|
|June 17, 2008||PlayStation Portable||72/100|
|Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier||November 3, 2009||PlayStation 2||72/100|
|November 3, 2009||PlayStation Portable||71/100|
- ↑ Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier Confirmed. Newstin. Retrieved on 2009-04-08.
- ↑ Jak and Daxter exploring Lost Frontier. GameSpot. Retrieved on 2009-04-02.
- ↑ Size Matters PSP Rating. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2009-10-15.
- ↑ Size Matters PS2 Rating. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2009-10-15.
- ↑ Secret Agent Clank PSP Rating. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2009-10-15.
- ↑ Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier PS2 Rating. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2010-09-01.
- ↑ Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier PSP Rating. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2010-04-18.