High Impact Games is an video game developer based in Burbank, California, formed in 2003 by former members of Insomniac Games and Naughty Dog. In 2007, the company released Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters for the PlayStation Portable, with a PlayStation 2 port released the next year, and Secret Agent Clank in 2008, also for the PlayStation Portable. On November 3, 2009, the company released its third game, Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, for the PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 2. The game was based on the Jak & Daxter series made by Naughty Dog.
High Impact Games has released three games since the company formed.
|Game Title||Release date||Platform||Metacritic Rating|
|Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters||February 13, 2007||PlayStation Portable||85/100|
|March 11, 2008||PlayStation 2||62/100|
|Secret Agent Clank|
|June 17, 2008||PlayStation Portable||72/100|
|Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier||November 3, 2009||PlayStation 2||72/100|
|November 3, 2009||PlayStation Portable||71/100|
- ↑ Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier Confirmed. Newstin. Retrieved on 2009-04-08.
- ↑ Jak and Daxter exploring Lost Frontier. GameSpot. Retrieved on 2009-04-02.
- ↑ Size Matters PSP Rating. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2009-10-15.
- ↑ Size Matters PS2 Rating. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2009-10-15.
- ↑ Secret Agent Clank PSP Rating. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2009-10-15.
- ↑ Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier PS2 Rating. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2010-09-01.
- ↑ Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier PSP Rating. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2010-04-18.