Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
HipSoft is a Redmond, Washington-based developer of casual video games founded in 2002 by three of the original founders of Monolith Productions: Brian Goble, Garrett Price, and Bryan Bouwman. HipSoft has made over a dozen games, many of which have become popular in the casual gaming industry. Its games have been translated into many different languages and are distributed and sold worldwide through websites and retail outlets. All of the games are available for Windows and most for Mac OS X, and are being developed by partner companies for the Nintendo DS, mobile phones and other platforms.
- Digby's Donuts
- Five Card Deluxe
- Flip Words
- Flip Words 2
- Gem Shop
- Gift Shop
- Holiday Express
- Jig Words
- Lucky Streak Poker
- Ocean Express
- Puzzle Express
- Sportball Challenge
- Trivia Machine
- Big Fish Games
- MSN Gaming Zone
- RealArcade - first game published in 2003
- Reflexive Arcade
- Wild Tangent
- Yahoo Games
Awards and nominations
- RealArcade Developer Contest (Digby's Donuts)
- RealArcade Word Game of the Year (Flip Words)
- Big Fish Games Action/Arcade Game of the Year (Build-a-lot)
- RealArcade Strategy Game of the Year (Build-a-lot)
- Interactive Achievement Awards Nomination for 2008 Downloadable Game of the Year (Build-a-lot)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Build-A-Lot. Casual Game. Hipsoft (2009-04-01). Retrieved on 2009-04-15.
- ↑ Build-A-Lot. Casual Game. Hipsoft (2008-04-03). Retrieved on 2009-04-15.
- ↑ Build-A-Lot. Casual Game. Hipsoft (2009-04-01). Retrieved on 2008-04-03.
- ↑ Build-a-lot. bigfishgames.com. Retrieved on 2007-12-15.
- ↑ Build-a-lot. realarcade.com. Retrieved on 2007-12-15.