Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hiroshi Minagawa (皆川 裕史 Minagawa Hiroshi , born 1970) is a Japanese game artist and game director who joined Square (now Square Enix) in 1995. He is best known as the art director for Ogre Battle, Vagrant Story, and Final Fantasy Tactics and the co-director for Final Fantasy XII. He became Final Fantasy XII's co-director after the departure of the creator, original producer and co-director Yasumi Matsuno (the other co-director, Hiroyuki Ito, did not leave with Matsuno). He was also the game's visual designer and character textile supervisor.
- Magical Chase – Art director and game designer
- Ogre Battle – Art director
- Tactics Ogre – Art director
- Final Fantasy Tactics – Art director
- Vagrant Story – Art director
- Final Fantasy XII – Co-director, visual designer, and character textile supervisor
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift – Visual design supervisor
- Tactics Ogre: Wheel of Fortune – Director
|25px||This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|