Holy Umbrella: Dondera no Mubo!! (ホーリーアンブレラ ドンデラの無謀！！ Horianburera Dondera reckless! ! ) is a game that combines the elements of platform games with console role-playing games. While monsters are fought using a side-scrolling action game component, exploring the overworld and the towns are done through an overhead view. All the bosses have "Dondera" in their name; with the final enemy being Dondera himself. The game has a post-industrial element to it as most enemies are tanks and airplanes. 10290 yen was the manufacturer's suggested retail price of the game (which translates to $111.25 in American dollars).
- A young schoolboy who lives in 20th century Japan.
- A small, blue bird that accompanies the old man at the start of the game.
- She is a girl who lives in the Mystery Village.
- He is an very effeminate yet evil(?) emperor who is behind most of the past bosses fought.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Additional release information. Camya. Retrieved on 2010-05-18.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Release information. GameFAQs. Retrieved on 2010-05-17.
- ↑ Media information. Review-Site (Japanese). Retrieved on 2010-05-17.
- ↑ Japanese-English translation of title. JPSNES. Retrieved on 2010-05-17.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 Basic game overview. Moby Games. Retrieved on 2010-05-18.
- ↑ Manufacturer's suggested retail price (Japanese). Xrea.com. Retrieved on 2010-05-17.