Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Holy Umbrella: Dondera no Mubo!! (ホーリーアンブレラ ドンデラの無謀！！ Horianburera Dondera reckless! ! ) is a game that combines the elements of platform games with console role-playing games. While monsters are fought using a side-scrolling action game component, exploring the overworld and the towns are done through an overhead view. All the bosses have "Dondera" in their name; with the final enemy being Dondera himself. The game has a post-industrial element to it as most enemies are tanks and airplanes. 10290 yen was the manufacturer's suggested retail price of the game (which translates to $111.25 in American dollars).
- A young schoolboy who lives in 20th century Japan.
- A small, blue bird that accompanies the old man at the start of the game.
- She is a girl who lives in the Mystery Village.
- He is an very effeminate yet evil(?) emperor who is behind most of the past bosses fought.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Additional release information. Camya. Retrieved on 2010-05-18.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Release information. GameFAQs. Retrieved on 2010-05-17.
- ↑ Media information. Review-Site (Japanese). Retrieved on 2010-05-17.
- ↑ Japanese-English translation of title. JPSNES. Retrieved on 2010-05-17.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 Basic game overview. Moby Games. Retrieved on 2010-05-18.
- ↑ Manufacturer's suggested retail price (Japanese). Xrea.com. Retrieved on 2010-05-17.