|This article does not cite any references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Article has not been correctly referenced since February 2009
Housemarque is a Finnish video game company founded in 1995. It is a fusion of two smaller companies, Terramarque and Bloodhouse. The rise of the PC game market prompted these two companies with a background in Amiga games to change their strategy. On March 22, 2007, Housemarque announced on their website that they are working on digitally downloadable titles for PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade.
Games developed as Housemarque
- Outland — PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade (2011)
- Dead Nation — PlayStation Network (2010)
- Super Stardust Portable — PlayStation Portable (2008)
- Golf: Tee It Up! — Xbox Live Arcade (2008)
- Super Stardust HD — PlayStation Network (2007)
- Transworld Snowboarding — Xbox (2002)
- Supreme Snowboarding (aka. Boarder Zone) — PC (1999)
- The Reap — PC (1997)
- Alien Incident — PC (1996)
- Super Stardust — PC (1996)
- Super Stardust — Amiga 1200, CD32 (1995)
Housemarque is also specified as a code support team for Killzone Liberation game, released 2006.
Games developed as Terramarque and Bloodhouse
- This section is still incomplete. Please expand the table if you have further information.
|Galactic - The Vision Game||Shoot 'em up||Terramarque||none||1994||Amiga|
|Stardust||Shoot 'em up||Bloodhouse||Team17||1993||Amiga 500|
|Elfmania||Fighting game||Terramarque||Renegade Software||1994||Amiga|
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|