Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (超次次元ゲイム ネプテューヌRe;Birth1) is a remake of Hyperdimension Neptunia that is developed by Felistella and Compile Heart. It features the Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory battle system and an all new remake system that allows the player to use "mods" to gain dungeon effects, battle effects, and more. It was first released in Japan on October 31, 2013.
Gamindustri... A world protected by four goddesses, known as CPUs.
These four CPUs are locked in a conflict with one another for world domination.
Later, this battle would come to be known as the Console War.
The land where humans reside has been overwhelmed by monsters released
by someone known as Arfoire.
During the Console War, one of the goddesses—Neptune—was defeated by the other three,
and was exiled from Celestia to the lower realm.
It is there that Neptune meets IF and Compa.
Under the guidance of Histoire, she begins her journey to explore
the four lands of Gamindustri...
The gameplay of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 is vastly based on the system for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory but with minor additions of its own. The player can walk around with the character through dungeons, using the jump feature when necessary to get from place to place. In addition, the battle system has been completely replaced with Victory's and utilizes the EXE Drive and allows the player to move around on the battlefield map. The Scout System has been altered to the point where the player can obtain items and other things from Gamipics by speaking to them while they are present on the world map. Re;Birth1 also features the Remake System which allows the player to alter and add things to the game. It works double as the Item Development mechanic since the player can not only make game modifications and additions but also make items and equipment in this system.
- Neptune (Purple Heart)
- VA: Rie Tanaka
- The main character of this game. She has amnesia, but stays so cheerful and energetic, it aggravates both her friends and enemies. Sometimes her friends wonder if she isn't faking her condition. Neptune is actually the CPU who protects Planeptune, Purple Heart. Unlike her human form, Purple Heart looks more adult and has a much more mature personality to match. When the going gets tough, she is the one to rely on.
- Noire (Black Heart)
- VA: Asami Imai
- The CPU that protects Lastation. She is hard-working and polite, but she has trouble opening up to others. Basically, she is a tsundere. Her personality grows more aggressive after she transforms. However, her tsundere attitude stays the same, and she views Neptune as her rival.
- Vert (Green Heart)
- VA: Rina Satou
- The CPU that protects Leanbox. She appears to be an elegant lady, but she's actually a hardcore gamer. After transformation, she loses her airiness and becomes calm and analytical. Her personality may not change as much as the other CPUs, but she does become more aggressive.
- Blanc (White Heart)
- VA: Kana Asumi
- The CPU that protects Lowee. Her hobby is reading. She normally has a quiet personality, but when she snaps, no one can stop her. Neptune says: "Youngster with a short fuse." Once transformed, she discards her quiet nature and is almost entirely aggressive. She is the most bloodthirsty of the four CPUs.
- Nepgear (Purple Sister)
- VA: Yuri Horie
- Neptune's little sister. Unlike her big sister, she is sharp and clever in useful ways.
- Uni (Black Sister)
- VA: Eri Kitamura
- Noire's little sister. Like Noire, she is a tsundere.
- Rom and Ram (White Sisters)
- VA: Yui Ogura (Rom), Kaori Ishihara (Ram)
- Blanc's little twin sisters. Rom is the quiet one of the two while Ram is the rambunctious one of the two.
- VA: Kanako Sakai
- Compa is the first girl Neptune meets after arriving in the human world. She has an easygoing personality and marches to the beat of her own drum. She is skilled at cooking.
- VA: Kana Ueda
- A savvy girl traveling around Gamindustri. She's the most mature among Neptune and Compa.
- VA: Akemi Kanada
- She is a novice adventurer, but is already highly skilled. She is jinxed to be struck by a storm whenever she travels by boat.
- VA: Hitomi Harada
- A bountifully-breasted girl that belongs to a certain ninja training organization.
- VA: Masumi Asano
- VA: Miyuki Sawashiro
- A girl who may seem a mite bit familiar. She rides a mysterious being and has an interesting speech quirk.
- VA: Kaori Furukawa
- A defiant girl who calls herself the Mad Magician. She uses an original style of spell casting that combines science and magic.
- VA: Mikako Komatsu
- VA: Chiaki Takahashi
Neptune comments: "Some mysterious lady who appears with an old-timey, melodramatic laugh. She's thinking up ways to defeat all us goddesses."
- VA: Mika Kanai
A mysterious girl that calls herself the tome of history.