Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ihatovo Monogatari (イーハトーヴォ物語, lit. "Ihavoto Story") is a story that takes place in the utopian world of Ihavoto. The game plays similar to a console role-playing game, but it focuses more on collecting information and items instead of fighting monsters. Inspired by the stories of Kenji Miyazawa, the story covers nine chapters and surreal environments.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Release information. GameFAQs. Retrieved on 2008-07-09.
- ↑ Basic overview. Review-Site. Retrieved on 2008-07-09.
- ↑ Japanese title. JPSNES. Retrieved on 2008-07-09.
- ↑ Basic analysis. GameFAQs. Retrieved on 2008-07-09.
- ↑ Additional information (Japanese). Geocities Japan. Retrieved on 2008-07-09.
|This Adventure video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|