Ihatovo Monogatari (イーハトーヴォ物語, lit. "Ihavoto Story") is a story that takes place in the utopian world of Ihavoto. The game plays similar to a console role-playing game, but it focuses more on collecting information and items instead of fighting monsters. Inspired by the stories of Kenji Miyazawa, the story covers nine chapters and surreal environments.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Release information. GameFAQs. Retrieved on 2008-07-09.
- ↑ Basic overview. Review-Site. Retrieved on 2008-07-09.
- ↑ Japanese title. JPSNES. Retrieved on 2008-07-09.
- ↑ Basic analysis. GameFAQs. Retrieved on 2008-07-09.
- ↑ Additional information (Japanese). Geocities Japan. Retrieved on 2008-07-09.
|This Adventure video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.