Imageepoch Inc. (イメージエポック Imējiepokku ) is a Japanese video game developer based out of Tokyo, Japan. The company, which currently employs about 120 individuals, was founded in December 2005 by Ryoei Mikage. Imageepoch's first release was the turn-based strategy RPG on Nintendo DS, Luminous Arc. Since then the company has expanded into several teams that are all working on various projects. In May 2008 Imageepoch finished the sequel to their debut game entitled Luminous Arc 2, and in September 2008 Imageepoch finished Sands of Destruction.
- 7th Dragon (2009)
- Luminous Arc (2007)
- Luminous Arc 2 (2008)
- Luminous Arc 3 (2009)
- Sands of Destruction (2008)
- Last Ranker (2010)
- Fate/Extra (2010)
- Criminal Girls (2010)
- 7th Dragon 2020 (2011)
- 7th Dragon 2020-II (2013)
- Arc Rise Fantasia (2009)
- ↑ Original Japanese RPGs Coming to DS & Wii
- ↑ Tanaka, John (August 5, 2009). Luminous Arc 3 Announced. IGN.com. Retrieved on 2009-08-05.
- ↑ Spencer (September 15, 2009). Capcom And Imageepoch Link Up For A Tournament Fighting RPG. Siliconera.com. Retrieved on 2009-09-16.
- ↑ Baker (August 20, 2010). Work Release Program - Criminal Girls for PSP. www.rpgamer.com. Retrieved on 2010-08-23.
|This Japanese video game company article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|