Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Infinity Engine was developed by BioWare and was first released to the public in February of 1998 with the release of Baldur's Gate. The engine uses an isometric perspective, and was later licensed to Black Isle Studios.
The following games are powered by the Infinity Engine:
- Baldur's Gate
- Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal
- Icewind Dale
- Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter
- Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter - Trails of the Luremaster
- Icewind Dale II
- Planescape: Torment