Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Information in Place, Inc. (IIPI) is a serious game developer and e-learning company. Since its inception, the company has worked with several public and private organizations to enhance learning through innovative instructional methods and technologies.[ ]
- On March 5, 2009, IIPI announced the acquisition of WisdomTools, a venture-backed company that was the first spin-out of Indiana University. IIPI acquired all the assets and customer contracts of WisdomTools, Inc. and formed WisdomTools, LLC, which is a single member limited liability corporation.
- In March 2008, IIPI founded Holutions, Inc., a C corporation, lead by Matthew Burton, M.D. for the purposes of offering health care solutions in workflow and training areas to hospitals.
Serious game announcements
- On February 18, 2009, it was reported that Information in Place, Inc., and its partners Virtual Heroes, Inc. and Project Whitecard, were selected by NASA to build the NASA MMO, a Massively multiplayer online game for promoting learning in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields.
- ↑ Hazmat Games from IIPI's website
- ↑ K-16 Serious Games from IIPI
- ↑ Space Games from IIPI
- ↑ Virtual Congress from IIPI
- ↑ Chaplin, Steve (2009-03-05). IU's first venture spin-outs merge, earn high-profile contracts with NASA, NSF. Indiana University. Retrieved on 2009-03-05.
- ↑ Pratt, Wayne (2009-03-06). IU Spin-Outs Merge. Grow Media Ventures. Retrieved on 2009-03-06.
- ↑ Information in Place, Inc. (2009-03-05). Information in Place Acquires WisdomTools, Inc.. Information in Place, Inc.. Retrieved on 2009-03-05.
- ↑ NASA MMO from NASA
- ↑ Gaudiosi, John (2009-02-18). NASA Unveils New Online Game: Agency aims to reinvigorate youth interest in space exploration.. Yahoo! Games. Retrieved on 2009-03-05.
- ↑ Big Download Staff (2009-02-19). Feature: First look at NASA's Unreal Engine 3 based MMO. Big Download. Retrieved on 2009-03-05.
- ↑ NASA MMO To Run On Unreal 3; Information in Place and Big Stage Also On Board. Virtual Worlds News (2009-02-19). Retrieved on 2009-03-05.