Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|
The Irish Film Classification Office (abbreviated IFCO) is a rating organization that rates films and video games for release in the Republic of Ireland.
The IFCO normally does not rate video games (instead leaving that particular role to PEGI), unless the game's content is deemed prohibitable for violence. The first game banned by the IFCO was Manhunt 2 in 2007. Only eleven video games have ever been submitted to the IFCO for rating.
List of IFCO-rated games
- Grand Theft Auto III received an 18 certificate.
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City received an 18 certificate.
- Mafia received a 15 certificate.
- Manhunt received an 18 certificate.
- Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne received a 15 certificate.
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty received a 15 certificate.
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance received a 15 certificate.
- Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams received a 15 certificate.
- Silent Hill 3 received an 18 certificate.
- The Silent Hill Collection received an 18 certificate.
- Unlimited Saga: Collector's Edition received a G certificate.