The game begins in a flashback to the night Griffin's parents were murdered by the Paladins. He will remember the two - a woman and her male partner - for years to come. The gameplay begins in earnest with Griffin's encounter with David Rice at the Colosseum. Griffin's interrogation of a Paladin leads him to Nepal in search of Roland Cox, where he learns that the Paladins have long since lost the support of the monks who first trained them to sense Jump Scars. From there Griffin traces the Paladins to Tokyo, where they are stealing a machine that permits others to follow Jumpers through Jump Scars. He is able to kill the lady and the man who killed his parents, but the Paladins escape with the machine. While nursing his wounds at his lair, David arrives, permitting the Paladins to use the machine to finally locate the lair. After an intense duel, he drives Roland back through the Jump Scar and pursues. At Millie's house, he encounters the most dangerous Paladin he has ever faced. Afterwards, he questions the high-ranking Paladin as to the identity of the woman who killed his parents. The Paladin laughs and says that David knows her; the only conclusion is that it is Mary Rice - David's mother.
The game received a rating of 1.75/10 from Game Informer. In reviewer Andrew Reiner's short review, he referenced the burial site of thousands of cartridges of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, widely considered one of the worst games of all time, suggesting that "all the truck drivers out there who are transporting copies of Jumper: Griffin's Story to retail, please redirect your shipments to Template:City-state. You'll know you are in the right location when you see thousands of E.T. cartridges moving out of the way to make room for your shipment". IGN gave the game a 4.9/10, tying the game's poor presentation to that of its associated movie. X-Play gave it a 1/5.
|Official Xbox Magazine||3.0/10|
- ↑ Jumper: Griffin's Story Reviews (PS2). Game Rankings. Retrieved on 2008-05-23.
- ↑ Jumper: Griffin's Story (ps2: 2008): Reviews. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2008-05-23.
- ↑ Jumper: Griffin's Story Reviews (Wii). Game Rankings. Retrieved on 2008-05-23.
- ↑ Jumper: Griffin's Story (wii: 2008): Reviews. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2008-05-23.
- ↑ Jumper: Griffin's Story Reviews (Xbox 360). Game Rankings. Retrieved on 2008-05-23.
- ↑ Jumper: Griffin's Story (xbox360: 2008): Reviews. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2008-05-23.
- ↑ Reiner, Andrew (2008-02). Jumper: Griffin's Story (Review). April '08 issue. Game Informer. Retrieved on 2008-02-27.
- ↑ Hatfield, Daemon (2008-02-26). Jumper: Griffin's Story Review. IGN.com. Retrieved on 2009-06-18.
- ↑ Smith, D.F.. Jumper: Griffin's Story (Review). X-Play. Retrieved on 2008-02-28.