KKND: Krush, Kill 'N' Destroy is the first of three real-time strategy games in the KKND series, and was released on March 25, 1997. The game takes place in a post-apocalyptic setting, where two factions are fighting for control over the few natural resources left. Each faction has its own campaign consisting of 15 missions each, and there is also a multiplayer mode which allows up to 6 people to play via LAN or modem/serial connection.
KKND: Xtreme is an improved and extended version of KKND, released on October 31, 1997. 
In the year 2079 conflicts arose between the major nations of Earth. A nuclear war resulted of this and the surface of the planet was destroyed. Some humans managed to burrow under the Earth's crust before the nukes obliterated the upper world, taking with them what they could salvage. They turned their attention to constructing machines to resurface. Those who survived the blasts yet lived above ground mutated, and dominated the Earth until the survivors broke through the Earth's surface.
The evolved army is made up of primarily mutants; animal or human, and of crude technology. Their units are:
- Berserker: the basic unit, good for nothing other than cannon fodder. They are slightly weaker than their Survivor counterpart but are cheaper. Utilize the primitive bow and arrows.
- Shotgunner: the main unit, works well against all enemies but are vulnerable to bombs and missiles weapons. They are the equals of their Survivor counterpart the SWATs in all respects.
- Rioter: Throws molotov cocktails that are very effective against pretty much anything they hit. Careful using them around your own units.
- Pyro: a flamethrower armed mutant. Excellent against infantry and buildings.
- Bazooka. Equivalent to the human RPG trooper. Slow but great for destroying vehicles.
- Dirty Harry: An odd commando unit wearing plate-mail armor but wielding a powerful hand-cannon.
- Dire Wolf: The lightest "vehicle." A Shotgunner riding a mutated wolf. Good for scouting, effective in large groups.
- Bike and Sidecar: A sturdier recon vehicle with a side-mounted machine gun. Good for hit-and-run tactics.
- Scorpion: the evolved scorpion that squirts venom. Effective against infantry.
- Monster Truck: one of the few non-organic vehicles that Evolved use. Armed with machine guns, it is effective against infantry(cheapest unit that can be used to crush infantry).
- Bombardier Beetle: an oversize beetle capable of launching explosive chemical blobs from its shell. The Evolved form of artillery.
- Missile Crab: A massive crustacean with an equally massive and extremely powerful missile launcher grafted to its back. Very slow
- SWAT: the elite infantry unit of the Survivors. Superior against the Berserker of the Evolved.
- Sappers: Grenade throwing infantry, effective against buildings and slow-moving targets.
- RPG: Rocket Propelled Grenade launching infantry. Inaccurate, but highly destructive when used in groups or against large targets
- Flamer: Slow infantry with a heavy flamethrower effective against vehicles and buildings.
- Sniper: Expert Marksman capable of inflicting large damage against almost any target.
- Dirt Bike: A basic two-stroke bike carrying a single infantryman equipped with a sub-machine gun. Effective scout.
- 4x4: Large pick-up truck equipped with a machine gun. Fast, but lightly armoured.
- ATV: Rapid 6 wheeled vehicle equipped with a heavy machine gun and a decent range. Effective against infantry and light vehicles.
- Flame ATV: Upgraded ATV equipped with a flamethrower that is effective against vehicles and buildings.
- Anaconda Tank: Heavy tracked vehicle that sports a massive cannon. Deals large damage to any target but has a slow reload time.
- Barrage Craft: Floating vehicle equipped with a 6-shot ripple-volley rocket launcher. Capable of inflicting massive damage in an area to almost every target, but has a very slow reload time, slow moving and lightly armoured.
- Autocannon Tank: Massive tank equipped with a huge rotary cannon that fires heavy shells. Long-range, high constant damage and tough armour offsets its unwieldy size and lack of speed. Capable of ripping through infantry with ease and is also effective against vehicles and buildings.