KatGames is a computer game developer based in Zaragoza, Spain. The company was founded by Miguel A. Tartaj Casanova.
- 5 Spots and 5 Spots II are electronic versions of the classic "find the errors between two pictures" game.
- Genius Move is an original 3D version of the classic Sokoban game.
- Fireworks Extravaganza is a video game where a firework is displayed after completing blocks of tiles.
- Beetle Buggin (aka Beetle Crazy Cup, Käfer Total) (Xpiral) (1999)
- Off Road Arena (Xpiral) (2001)
- Boorp's Balls (Xpiral) (2001)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.