Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Template:Expand Japanese Template:BLP IMDB refimprove Kazuhiko Aoki (青木 和彦 Aoki Kazuhiko) (born November 6, 1961) is a well renowned Japanese video game creator and producer, and one of the original game developers of Square Enix (formerly Square). He is most famous for his work on assembling the team that created Chrono Trigger, appearing in the game in the developers room. He has recently worked on a remake of Final Fantasy III for the Nintendo DS.
- Hanjuku Hero (1988): director
- Final Fantasy III (1990): design
- Final Fantasy IV (1991): battle design
- Hanjuku Hero: Aa, Sekaiyo Hanjukunare...! (1993): director
- Chrono Trigger (1995): producer
- Final Fantasy VII (1997): event design[ ]
- Final Fantasy IV (PlayStation version) (1997): director
- Chocobo's Dungeon (1997): director
- Final Fantasy V (PlayStation version) (1998): supervisor
- Chocobo's Dungeon 2 (1998): director
- Final Fantasy IX (2000): event director, scenario
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (2003): director
- Code Age Commanders (2005): game design lead
- Final Fantasy III (Nintendo DS version) (2006): battle supervisor
|This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. Please improve this article by introducing more precise citations where appropriate. (July 2006)|
- Mobygames Profile
- Kazuhiko Aoki at the Internet Movie Database
- Final Fantasy III DS Remake NewsTemplate:FinalFantasy-stub
|25px||This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|