Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kheops Studio is an independent video game development studio created in September 2003. The company was co-founded by Benoît Hozjan (of Cryo Interactive), who also serves as the Creative Director for the studio and Stéphane Petit (of Cryo Interactive), who serves as Technical Director. Kheops develops adventure games for the PC platform and has already released several major successful games. The studio is best known for creating games that have been described by the developer as "cultural entertainment", that is, games which are heavily drawn from historical or literary sources to include a mixture of history and fiction.
Games developed 
- The Egyptian Prophecy (2004)
- Crystal Key 2 (2004)
- Return to Mysterious Island (2005)
- ECHO: Secrets of the Lost Cavern (2005)
- Voyage: Inspired by Jules Verne (2005)
- The Secrets of Da Vinci: The Forbidden Manuscript (2006)
- SafeCracker The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure (2006)
- Destination Treasure Island (2006)
- Cleopatra a Queen's Destiny (2007)
- Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy (2007)
- Dracula 3 - The Path of the Dragon (2008)
- Return to Mysterious Island II (2009)
- The Fall Trilogy (2010)