King.com is a casual-social games company, and the second largest game developer on Facebook. King.com games are available in over fourteen languages and on multiple platforms (Web, Facebook, iOS, Android). King.com is an international company with over 300 employees and offices in London, San Francisco, Barcelona, Hamburg, Malta, Malmo, Bucharest and Stockholm. King.com creates games for Facebook, Mobile and on the company's website.
- ↑ King.com from tournament gaming to #2 on Facebook — News — King.com. About.king.com (2012-07-18). Retrieved on 2012-11-12
- ↑ Casual Connect. Retrieved on 2008-02-06
- ↑ Feb 1st, 2012 (2012-02-01). King.com shoots for success with its latest Facebook game Hoop De Loop Saga. Insidesocialgames.com. Retrieved on 2012-11-12
- ↑ King.com is going mobile with Bubble Witch Saga. Content.usatoday.com (2012-07-26). Retrieved on 2012-11-12
- ↑ King.com Background. Retrieved on 2009-03-06
|This page uses content from Encyclopedia Gamia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 (unported) license. The content might also be available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.. As with|